nuffnang

Monday, March 7, 2011

~i love picnic~

Picnic???1st come in my mind is beach,peaceful,calmness and others....some people believe that beach is heaven of world,exactly true...when spend time together with "vvip" person here,there's nothing words and things can describe it..that why i love picnic so much....=p

 My location for this time is balok beach...





Picnic without bbq is not complete right..=p
 



Yes,,,my fav....ayam,ikan pari,ikan,daging,ketam.udang n sotong.........yummy
 



My mr crab........ hihih


 





hahhah....marvelous...............=p 




My syg....syok sgt makan ikan...





That's my father....click...


 Ikan duyung versi laki........




ha...2 pon mermaidnyer...=p


 


Such great memories in my life...i love picnic yeay..................=p






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...